The department for international affairs has been found by the student union of the "Kunstuniversität Linz" in 2011.
Its function consists of providing help and guidance for the international students throughout the everyday life at the university.
This covers foremost the following:
- Welcoming & First assistance
- Help and support concerning questions and problems on daily university matters
- Assistance in dealing with ufg.online
- Courtesy in daily life matters in Linz, such as
-- How to find an accomodation?
-- How to find a job?
-- How to open an Austrian bank account?
-- Where to go out?
-- Where to find (grocery) stores?
-- Places to go for further support regarding questions of law for foreigners, labor legislation, residence permits etc.?
- Organisation and performance of events within the frame of the Erasmus-Programm, in collaboration with Regina Dicketmüller-Pointinger, Erasmus-coordinator international.ofﬁce@ufg.at, www.ufg.ac.at/International-Ofﬁce