T: +43 (0)732 7898 2206
T: +43 (0)732 7898 2236
T: +43 (0) 732 7898 2216
- counselling and assistance in all matters pertaining to degree programmes and examinations,
- admission to regular and irregular study programmes,
- crediting of examinations,
- curricula administration,
- archiving of all study-relevant data.
- counselling and assistance to students interested in a study stint abroad or admitted to Kunstuniversität Linz as foreign students in the context of an exchange programme,
- development of and participation in college and university networks,
- administration of international and bilateral student exchange programmes,
- handling of travel allowance applications for conferences or workshops abroad and
- handling of scholarship applications for diploma thesis-related work abroad.
Hofrat Dr. Robert Klug
organisational law, service law, labour law, study law, copyright law, tenancy law and procurement law as well as agreements and contracts of all types.